Sunday, March 26, 2017

Prediction on RCB's 2017 Jerseys!

Following my previous post on the new sponsors which were guessed based on the naming of stands at Chinnaswamy stadium, I now present my predictions on the RCB Jerseys for 2017. What's changed and what's retained? Read on.

Zeven is manufacturing the jerseys for the second year and the home-away system would continue. The system is likely to be adopted by the other teams this time. As noted previously, we might have Gionee Smartphones on the belly while Lloyd Air Conditioners would retain the chest area.

As usual, the IPL tournament logo will go on the leading arm. This season's logo is a commemorative logo made to celebrate a decade of IPL.
The 10th Year Anniversary Logo.
The possible new entrants Jio TelecomDuroflex Mattresses and Karnataka Tourism's Jungle Lodges & Resorts branding might get their slots on arms along with the IPL logo. The back would remain unchanged, featuring the Kingfisher branding.

Check my predictions for home and away jerseys below:

The possible RCB home jersey for 2017.

The possible RCB away jersey for 2017.
A new episode in 'The Royal Attire' series will come up soon once the launch officially takes place before the start of the season. Stay tuned!

Disclaimer: None of these sponsors have been announced officially by the RCB. Please note that the article relies majorly on my guesswork and possibilities exist that would render all the above information false.

10 comments:

  1. Damn! These are amazing! My brother will go crazy after looking at these. I am definitely buying these for my brother and myself. I would be very happy if I get a tank top with similar print and color, I can then give it to my little sister as well. We all will look so cool in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. cricket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm.. great to be here in your article or post, whatever, I figure I ought to likewise buckle down for my own site like I see some great and refreshed working in your site. KP-LOK DBB valve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Fantasy addicts,

    Here is the another great platform where you can play fantasy cricket. There are many, but I would personally recommend you to Try creating your account at Dream Sports League.

    The best thing about this Fantasy Cricket website is their easy withdrawal and amazing customer service.

    https://www.dreamsportsleague.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all that much happy with the substance you have determined. I expected to thank you for this remarkable article. 먹튀

    ReplyDelete
  6. An obligation of appreciation is all together for posting this data. I basically need to disclose to you that I essentially take a gander at your site and I find it outstandingly captivating and instructive. I can barely wait to examine lots of your posts. 먹튀사이트

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, and especially the remarks posted I will visit once more.

    https://filmeshot.com/videography/wedding/best-wedding-videographer-in-khatipura/

    ReplyDelete